T & S Academy (Technique and Skill) is an 8 week training program for boy's and girl's who are ready to take another step in their young careers. T & S is centered on dribbling, passing, receiving, and the proper execution of each skill. The goal of the program is to improve the young player’s skills and excite them about the game we love. Members of the coaching staff and current DU players will be running the training sessions.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Space will be limited to 40 total players. This allows us to give full attention to a small group in order to maximize the experience. T & S will consist of technique and skill training for 40+ minutes of the 1hr 15 minute session and will always finish with small sided games. Below is the curriculum:
- 1 v 1 dribbling
- Passing with all parts of both feet
- Receiving with different areas of the body under pressure
- Passing combinations
- Ages: Boy's and Girls 7-13
- Dates: (1/6, 1/8, 1/13, 1/15, 1/20, 1/27, 1/29, 2/3, 2/5, 2/10, 2/12, 2/17, 2/19, 2/24, 2/26, 3/4)
- Time: 6:00 PM - 7:15 PM
- Cost: $200 for either Monday or Wednesday or $300 for both Monday/Wednesday Sessions
- What to bring: Soccer ball, shin guards, indoor soccer shoes or sneakers, and a water bottle.
- Address: Gates Field House, Denver, CO 80210
- Gates Field House is inside the Magness Arena at the University of Denver